Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lie To Me Ep 13 Korean Drama

Lie To Me Ep 13 Korean Drama. So last week, I mentioned that our dearest Ki Joon had begun to act strangely, presumably for lurve. This week takes us to new heights of his in-love personality. And guess where he shows this off? An island. Not a deserted island like I joked about last week but Jeju. I guess my fantasy became half true. Now, what will happen if I wish to win $200 million in the lottery?.

Lie To Me Ep 13 Eng Sub. So Ki Joon confesses that he’s not really married but Ah Jung manages to save face. The lovebirds go outside to talk about it which is when Ki Joon dramatically tears up the contract. He tells her that he’s done with all the lying and it’s time for them to start afresh.

Lie To Me Ep 13 Preview. So that was as far as I got when I realized that I don’t want to keep watching this. I don’t know if these episodes are good or bad (the YEH/KJH OTP fans seem to love them) but I really don’t think I can handle more of this over the top Ki Joon. I already alluded to the weirdness last week but now it seems worse. All he did was rip the contract up but his new personality is kind of really irritating to me so I know I can’t take much more. So I think it’s best I just stop watching this. I don’t know how many people actually cared about my recaps, lol, but if you did, sorry. If I ever pick the drama up again, I will be sure to continue with the recaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment