Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grey's Anatomy s07e22 Season 7 Episode 22

Watch Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 22 Unaccompanied Minor Online. Hi, how are you today? hope you happily and steady in the best condition now. Grey’s Anatomy Season 7 Episode 22 Unaccompanied Minor will be aired at May 19 2011 on ABC. take note, this episode will look very exciting. so don’t forget to watch this episode, do not miss your time in vain, this exciting event, so stay tune on ABC tu watch Grey's Anatomy s07e22 Season 7 Episode 22 Unaccompanied Minor.
This Hot News Today Review :
First, I liked the fact that calzona not the main goal this week. Without them in the center of attention, we have been able to see the competition for the chief resident in his prime. Not surprisingly, Meredith Alex said about the trial to play with Alzheimer’s. I know it will. I doubt that Meredith would lose their jobs or McDreamy, but it will face serious consequences. True, however. On the other hand, do not forget what you did and how Izzie was placed on probation only.
While it looks a bit annoyed that Cristina did not follow protocol and attempted to kidnap a patient without even trying to talk with Teddy, I appreciate the new friendship between April and Christina. Complete sense when April said she always followed the protocol for the incident when he was fired because of killing the patient because of the lack of a single step.
April has grown on me last season, but still do not want to be chief resident. Yo I can honestly say I do not know who to choose now. I also liked the scene merde and Zola. As expected, Meredith feel nervous about interviews with social workers. No doubt he liked how he admitted that he did not know much about being a good mother, but she was willing to do whatever it takes to be a good mother. I look forward to hearing Alzheimer jeopardize Derek forgiven sooner rather than later, and things that work for them with the baby Zola.
Meanwhile, I can not say that I was fully invested at Teddy and Andrew Perkins and Henry, but I wonder if Teddy really travel to Germany. Overall, I think this is a very good episode and I am very excited about the end of next season. What do you think of “I Will Survive”?

No comments:

Post a Comment