Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dad gets TOTALLY Embarrassed after entering Daughters Room

Dad gets TOTALLY Embarrassed after entering Daughters Room [video] another FACEBOOK SCAM
huh.. got to see another facebook spam on the newsfeed on fb.


The spam shows:
Dad gets TOTALLY Embarrassed after entering Daughters Room


www.copesto.info
See video! He was Embarrassed for days!

This reminds me of something I noticed at my local pool last summer.

The changing room has a small number of cubicles which open into a public changing area.

It is not unusual for dads to bring very young daughters into the gent's changing room (seldom older than 5). Typically they enter, go into a cubicle, change, and leave. The young child sees very little, and there's no big deal.

On this occasion there was one exception.

When i left the pool, and went into the showers, as i always do; I noticed a girl who looked atleast 12 years old. She was showering in her swimwear. With her being present, I felt unable to remove my swimwear (not because of embarrassment, but it seemed indecent to expose myself). There were a another three blokes in the shower. Two of whom were talking to this girl, and it became apparent that they were her dad and brother (the third guy, i guess was an irrelevent stranger). I then noticed her father was showering completely naked despite his young daughter being present; yet nobody batted an eyelid. I decided fair enough then, and removed my swimwear to shower naked (as i would have done if she had not been there). Her brother, like her, retained his swimwear, he looked about 14.

After showering, I went into the changing area an began to dry off. This family followed about a minuete later. They were not at all embarrassed by the situation; i.e. they were not making any effort to minimise attention. This girl even had brief conversation with some of the guys in the changing room.

Then she went into a cubicle with her towel and clothes. Her dad and bro spoke to her from the public changing area. It all seemed like a normal family day out, barring the fact that this was a male only changing room.

The boy wasn't quick to get changed and just stood there air-drying with a towel around him. His sister emerged from the cubicle having got dressed. Rather than make an immediate exit, she hung around chatting, although, she didn't really make any effort to observe any other guys.

By this point, this girls's older brother was ready to get dressed. He quite litterally just dropped the towel and continued dressing; not at all bothered by his sister's presenece (he was developing and had pubic hair). I left the changing room at that point.

I didn't really know what to make of the situation. This family were so liberal and nudity must have been a part of their lives. Part of me envied them for that; but all in all; it didn't seem normal.

The next time I went to the swimming pool, i noticed signs had been put on the chaging room doors stating "only children under 7 allowed in the chagning room of the opposite sex." I have a strong suspicion that these signs were put up in response to this incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment